Today I read a very inspirational story. Bella is 11 years old and has a rare genetic disease called Morquio Syndrome. Her parents got her a 131 pound Great Dane as a Service Dog. This Dane walks her to all her classes and naps during those classes. George even helps her play on the playground. I love these kind of stories where we see humanity and nature working in harmony.
I have added a LINK to a Huffington Post story about them. They have a FACEBOOK page as well.
Thank you for telling this story... It is one of my favorite Great Dane stories you would never think that a Great Dane would be a service dog because they are so BIG but George this 131 pound Great Dane is and it is wounderful that this 11 year old girl can now walk everywhere now and does not need to use her wheel chair because this Great Dane came into her life...
ReplyDelete